- Fits machines with ROUND roll bar diameters between 2" to 2.5"
- Sold as a pair
With the weekend around the corner, there is nothing like spending time with friends and family traveling across rough terrain at high speeds! While driving around can be fun, there’s always room for more excitement. Great jams will get everyone pumped on your off-road adventures, but you want an item that won't take up too much space in your machine. Look no further than this perfect aftermarket accessory: Boss 4 Inch Power Pod Speakers!
These speakers will keep the party going with 500 watts max power and built in 4 inch woofers along with performance 1 inch tweeters and amplifiers. Unlike other speakers that could possibly short out, the polypropylene cones are waterproof along with being weather proof for all year-round sounds! You can even use these on other toys around the house like ATVs and boats, so you can jam out anywhere, anytime. Control your music without worry of possibly dropping your device out of the cab with the Bluetooth controller, also included with these speakers. Check out other features listed below and buy yourself the Boss 4 Inch Power Pod Speakers for your machine today!Features:
Optional Audio System Connection Cable:
- Fully marinized
- Built in amplifiers
- 500 watts max power
- Bluetooth® controller
- System impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency response (±3 dB): 130 Hz - 20 kHz
- Waterproof polypropylene cones
- Rubber surrounds
- Performance 1” tweeter
- 4” woofer
- Mounting brackets: 2” to 2.5” diameter
- Ideal for ATV/UTV/Boats
- Weather proof
If you already have a Boss Audio soundbar or ATV tube, then you'll want to add the audio system connection cable! With this cable, you can connect your speakers to one of these systems for even more music without any additional amplifiers or components to mount.
- Connect and control BOSS power pods to BOSS audio systems that have an audio output including sound bars and source units
- Allows BOSS power pod systems to be used with an external source unit
- Bluetooth controller isn’t used when installing the PODCBL