- This is not a Plug N' Play system. This does come with everything needed, including wiring for installation, however, each component comes with it's own instructions to separately install.
- Does NOT fit Dynamix Edition or vehicles with added heater accessory.
- NOT compatible for integration into newer RZR-14RC and RZR-14 Thunder audio kits.
- NOT compatible with RZR-14-FS speaker enclosures.
- CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA.
- 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-18 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-18 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
When outfitting your Polaris RZR, most riders start with a roof, windshields or lights, but the one accessory that can change every ride is a great stereo system. Having your favorite music along with you will keep you and you passengers enjoying every bump and bounce of the ride. The MTX Audio Bluetooth Overhead System with Amplified Subwoofer, Tower Speakers and Amplifier will give you what you need for amazing sound and is all easily installed in your RZR XP 1000, RZR XP Turbo or RZR 900. You will be the DJ of the next ride when everyone hears how great your system is.
This MTX system has every component you need to make your RZR an auditory dream. Starting with the Audio Bluetooth Overhead System, which has four 6.5 inch speakers with Bluetooth, Aux and USB inputs to connect whatever device you have your favorite music on. Add the two 6.5 inch tower speakers, which are designed to mount to your roll cage, and you will have the rich, surrounding sound you will love. With the 2-channel amplifier and 10 inch subwoofer, you can perfect your sound to your liking. Check out all of the great features of this system and others offered by Side By Side Stuff to make your Polaris RZR the life of the party!Package Includes:
MUDSYS31 Overhead Audio System features:
- MUDSYS31 Bluetooth Overhead System (see features below)
- RZRXP-10 Amplified Subwoofer (see features below)
- MUD100.2 200W RMS 2-channel amplifier for tower speakers (see features below)
- MUD65PL 6.5 inch 50W RMS 4 Ohm cage mount coaxial speakers (see features below)
- PS1K-10 Amplifier Kit - includes wire, fuse, fuse holder and fittings required to connect amplifier to electrical system
- Interconnects - includes cable to connect source to amplifier
- SCP1850BL Speaker Wire - 50ft of Super Cable 18AWG speaker wire
RZRXP-10 Amplified Subwoofer Features:
- Clamps on bars with a diameter between 1.75" to 2"
- Includes (4) MTX 6.5" coaxial speakers
- Integrated 280-watt, 4 channel power amplifier
- Inputs are Bluetooth 2.0 receiver, 3.5mm Aux input and USB (external memory stick)
- Has AM/FM radio with USA and European frequency bands
- Base and treble adjustments
- Has RCA output
- Includes digital clock and LED dome light
- Integrated wiring harness (power/ground/accessory)
MUD65PL MTX Tower Speaker Features:
- 10" subwoofer
- 250 watt integrated class D amplifier
- Enclosure mounts under the dash using existing mounting locations so no drilling or cutting required
- Rotationally molded using linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polypropylene cone for exceptional low frequency output
- IP66 rated
MUD100.2 2-channel Amplifier features:
- (2) 6.5" coaxial speakers
- Compact black tower speakers
- RGB LEDs in grille allow selection of red, blue or green lights
- Designed to mount to the roll cage of your UTV
- Fits bars with diameters of 1.5", 1.75" and 2"
- Weather resistant enclosure
- Polypropylene woofer and soft dome tweeter
- ABS impact resistant grille with UV inhibitor
- Internal crossover network
- Capable of delivering 50 watts RMS power
- Tested 500 hours to ASTM B117, D4329 standard
- Super cable 18AWG speaker wire - 50 ft.
- Optional remote control available for custom color creation (MUDLEDC)
Optional LED Speaker Controller Features:
- Full range class D topology for exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency
2 channels that deliver 100 watts of RMS power per channel
Compact design for installation practically anywhere
Conformal coated printed circuit board that resists moisture
Fixed crossovers, high and low pass allows use with full range speakers or subwoofers
400W peak power
Includes wire, fuse, fuse holder and fittings required to connect amplifier to vehicles electrical system
View Installation Instructions View RZRXP-10 Owner's Manual View Speaker Owner's Manual View Amplifier Owner's Manual View MUDLEDC Owners Manual
- Changes LED light colors
- Allows you to increase/decrease LED brightness
- Controls the flash rate
- Cycles through dynamic modes
- 20 color options
- 5 brightness levels
- 10 speed levels
- 19 dynamic modes
- RF communication up to 50’
- Simple inline installation with the Mud65PL
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov