- CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA.
- ONLY compatible with models that have an installed Ride Command System.
- 2014-22 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
If you're looking to add to your white-knuckling adventure, the MTX Audio 2 Speaker Thunder Audio Kit for select Polaris RZR models is the way to do it. In fact, imagine tanking through your choice terrain at the sound of your favorite jams blasting through the trails. What's more, imagine doing the deed without worrying about blowing your system because the conditions were too much.
What's great about this kit is that MTX Audio provides everything you need for a clean installation. That includes plug-and-play technology to connect the side-by-side audio system to the rig. In addition, the wiring is as rugged as everything else, so the extreme environment won't ruin a thing. Finally, MTX sends all the hardware and detailed step-by-step instructions, so you don't have to play guessing games. Plus, these units require no drilling or cutting. That's something that piques our interest every time.
Along with the ease of installation, you'll find this off-road sound system to be one heck of an investment. The RZR-14-FS 6.5-inch coaxial speakers have an all-weather build complete with UV inhibitor for superior strength and durability. As a result, these marine-grade speakers will blast beats even when you're ripping through the most extreme ride conditions. Additionally, these UTV accessories come with RGB lighting. They are custom cut strictly for the RZR XP 1000, XP Turbo, S 1000, 900, and S 900 with ride command.
Now that we've gotten the Polaris speaker pods out of the way let's talk about this rad amplifier. The RZR MUD100-4 amp is a fixed crossover unit that blocks frequencies you don't want to go to specific speakers. In other words, it makes the sound quality better than ever. It also has high and low-level inputs with 400-watt RMS power. If that wasn't enough awesomeness, MTX designs the off-road accessory in a compact structure that mounts just about anywhere. Furthermore, the kit is moisture-resistant, thanks to the innovative conformal-coated printed circuit board. That's right, even the amp can take buggy-busting abuse.
Why settle for a mediocre ride when you can "amplify" that sucker to the fullest. It's as easy as shopping Polaris RZR parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff. So, browse our user-friendly website or give us a call, and we'll do all the work for you.Kit Includes:
RZR-14-FS Front Speaker Pods Features:
- Two (2) RZR-14-FS front speaker pods
- (1) MUD100-4 amplifier
- LED remote control
- All hardware, wiring, and instructions
MUD100-4 Amplifier Features:
- Two (2) front speaker pods
- 50 Watt RMS 4Q coaxial speakers
- 100 Watt peak power
- Frequency response of 70Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity of 85.6dB (1W/1m)
- IP66 rated
- Weather resistant enclosure
- Polypropylene woofer and mylar dome tweeter
- Integrated RGB lighting
- Factory matched texture
- All connections are made through the mounting bar and mounting bracket
- Tested to ASTM B117, D4329 standard
View RZR-14-FS Owner's Manual View MUD100-4 Owner's Manual
- Compact design
- Conformal coated printed circuit
- Board that resists moisture
- Fixed crossovers
- High and low level inputs
- 400-Watts RMS power
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov