- CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA.
- Non-RC RZR models must have dash dry box, Polaris part number 5439789-070 for dash mount kit to work.
- 2014-22 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Are you a go big or go home kinda rough rider? After all, isn't this community all about one-upping and having the baddest buggy in the group? There isn't a better way to make your presence known than with a RZR XP 1000 Loaded Subwoofer by MTX Audio. This aftermarket offroad sub is one of the most powerful subs MTX has ever come out with. It's deep, loud bass capacity is sure to have your roady peers dripping with envy.
MTX Audio wasn't playing games when it came to engineering this bad to the bone beatbox. The SxS subwoofer has 400-watt RMS power with whopping 800-watt peak power. Here's what piqued our interest. MTX Audio is an expert on blasting sound. They understand that a ported UTV sub optimizes the bass quality. However, they also know that you dirty birdies like to rip and shred through the tough stuff, so they've included QuIPS Technology, which means you can seal this rad RZR XP Turbo subwoofer on the fly for the moments that send you boldly into neck-deep mud. It mounts to the dashboard nice and easy with Plug & Play engineering. What could you possibly be waiting for—click to order your beatbox by shopping SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View RZR-14-SW Owner's Manual
- 10" loaded subwoofer
- 400 Watt RMS power
- 800 Watt peak power
- Can be used as a ported or sealed enclosure
- Mounts behind dashboard
- Factory matched texture
- Direct OEM fit; no cutting or drilling required
- Tested to ASTM B117, D4329 standard
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov