- Does NOT fit Dynamix Edition or vehicles with added heater accessory.
- NOT compatible for integration into newer RZR-14RC or RZR-14 Thunder audio kits.
- NOT compatible with RZR-14-FS speaker enclosures.
- CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA.
- 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-18 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-18 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
When you are out doing work or riding on the trails you don't want to miss out on having your music with you. You'll be the coolest one around when you install the MTX Audio 10 Inch Amplified Subwoofer to your Polaris RZR XP 1000, RZR 900 or RZR S 1000 to get those beats pounding. Pair this subwoofer with your existing aftermarket audio system and you'll be set! Everyone will be asking where you got this great sound system accessory when you pull up to your next event or trail ride rocking to your tunes.
The team at MTX has built this amplified subwoofer with extreme quality in mind. With an IP66 rating this subwoofer is ready for the great outdoors! The polypropylene cone ensures an outstanding low frequency output, for an all-around great quality subwoofer. This RZR subwoofer mounts under the dash using existing mounting locations for an easy install. Hit the trails with your buddies with music pumping for good times for all; order the MTX Audio 10 Inch Amplified Subwoofer today!Features:
Optional OEM Adapter Kit:
- 10" subwoofer
- 250 watt integrated class D amplifier
- Enclosure mounts under the dash using existing mounting locations so no drilling or cutting required
- Rotationally molded using linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polypropylene cone for exceptional low frequency output
- IP66 rated
If you have the factory OEM Polaris Overhead Audio Pod (p/n: 2879459), this kit supplies everything you need for this subwoofer to work directly with this system. The kit will include the 10" subwoofer, OEM to aftermarket full range adapter and all the wiring necessary to connect the included components. View RZRXP-10 Owner's Manual
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov