NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2019-21 Can Am Maverick Sport and 2018-21 Can Am Maverick Trail
Are you tired of replacing your axles because they just can't hold up with your adventure? Not all UTV driveline parts were designed with the same capacity. In fact, most axles are formed to perform under "normal" conditions. Are you an average rider, or do you like tanking through the tough stuff? To add some strength to your drivetrain, we suggest investing in the Maverick Trail Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by Demon Power Sports.
These aftermarket hard parts are manufactured with higher-quality materials while having more dynamic design elements. Everything is made from Chromoly steel and increased in size, making the SxS axle more durable and better equipped to handle abuse. The internal components are precision machined with heat-treated bearings, which reduces friction while improving joint strength. Even the boots are built for battle from TPEE. Taking your ride to the next level is the name of the game. Send it confidently when you're outfitted with a Maverick Trail heavy-duty axle from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty