NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
You got this buggy because you knew it would serve you well whether you're taking her through the mud bogs, on a hunting expedition, or even managing chores around the property. What you didn't anticipate how angry your axles get from all that added weight and terrain stress. Friends, your factory parts were only designed for day to day travels. If you go beyond that, they just won't do. That's why we suggest upgrading with the Defender Heavy Duty Xtreme Stock Length Axle by Demon.
If you want bigger and badder, you've got to go bigger and badder. You can expect all of that and more from the stellar engineering behind these UTV axles. Demon forms the component from high-grade Chromoly steel, complete with a heat-treatment for increased strength and durability. The shaft and CV joints are made significantly larger, which results in unmatched performance, even on the most unpredictable terrains. They've also advanced the articulation capacity, so there are fewer binding issues even if your load is heavy and the turn is sharp—beef up your driveline for the performance you deserve when you shop Defender parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Warranty Form
- 25 to 30% stronger than HD and 60% stronger than OEM
- Entire axle has dual heat treated axle components to strengthen the molecular structure
- Larger CV joints and center shaft diameters
- All components of the axle is made from 4340 chromoly steel including cage, shaft, race, housing
- Wider articulation angle up to 47 degrees
- Re-Engineered cage design to enhance durability
- Thermo Plastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Molybdenum grease used