NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-20 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
When you bought your Can-Am Defender, you purchased a machine built with utility and performance in mind. Rather you’re hauling tools to your work site, or coming home from chores, your Defender is there. However, over time your factory CV joints can start to show the wear and tear from hauling and riding. Not to mention, axles can become bent, boots torn, or the bearings can fail. Here at Side By Side Stuff we offer just what you need to get your Can-Am Defender back into working condition with the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle.
Designed to offer maximum strength and performance these axles are meant for those who command their Defender over and through even the roughest trails and terrains. Each axle shaft is beefed up by and an approximate 20% over the stock axle shafts, the CV joints are also increased in size and strength. Unlike the stock axles that are designed to be right at your Defender’s needs, these axles were engineered to exceed the original equipment. These axles ensure that your Defender is protected from unwanted and premature failure when out wheeling. Available here at Side by Side Stuff, grab yours today and get back to getting the most out of your Can-Am Defender!Features:
View Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty