- Axles are sold individually.
- These axles are designed specifically for machines with the High Lifter Big Lift.
Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
So, you're in search of the perfect UTV axle for your offroad vehicle? Here's the thing about choosing the right driveline part. You have to be away from what you're doing and what you've got going on with your rig. Otherwise, you're left with either binding axles regularly and with hunting season around the bin. Do you really have time for all of that? If you've got beefed-up suspensions or heartier tires, you may want to upgrade that SxS axle. When it comes to the extreme durability and outstanding articulation, it doesn't get much better than the Defender Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT XL Axle by Higher Lifter.
The weakest part of a standard axle is the CV joint housing. Which makes perfect sense as to why High Lifter redesigned this portion. This particular Defender axle has oversized CV housing that has been dual heat-treated from 4340 Chromoly steel, significantly increasing strength, structural integrity, and shock load resistance. The double plugged XL axle features puncture-resistant boots made from premium-grade thermoplastic with high-performance grease that's held intact with double wrapped low-profile clamps. This Can Am axle will work harder, for longer, so what's not to want? Get... your... purchase-on.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings, races, cages and heavy-duty bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum, anti-oxidation, and rustproof high-performance grease
- Double plunged XL axles have 30mm diameter bars
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov