NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2015-20 Honda Pioneer 500
Having the right axles under your machine is critical. OEM axles are strong but not strong enough to put up with some of the challenges you throw at your machine. If you've already broken an axle and are looking for a replacement or you're wanting to upgrade before you experience a breakdown, check out the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles for your Honda Pioneer 500.
These aftermarket heavy duty axles are made using chromoly steel for a strong, heavy duty construction. Not only are the materials strong, but the size of these axles help insure a greater strength. You'll see an approximately 20% increase in axle diameter and approximately 15% increase in CV joint size. The CV joint internal components are precision machined and feature induction heat treated bearings. This reduced friction and increases the CV joint strength and durability. These features, along with the other features listed below, mean that you'll have a strong axle that you can truly rely on.Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty