NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: John Deere Gator XUV 550 and Gator XUV 550 S4
Have you ever driven down the road, heard that dreadful “clunk, clunk, clunk” and thought, “Is that my tire?” Nope, it’s your axle, even worse! No worries, your axle can be replaced without breaking the bank with the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles for your John Deere Gator XUV 550. Not only will it not break the bank, it won’t cause to break your weekend riding commitments and have you on the road in no time. Replacing your factory axle with a heavy duty axle means you shouldn’t find yourself stuck on the side of the trail again like that.
The axles are packed with molybdenum grease, one of the top greases in the industry. The swing angle is increased to a range of 45 to 47 degrees to allow your axles to have less strain on them. Heat treated bearings are used for resistance to wear and tear, especially friction. The axle diameter and CV joint size are increased for a beefier, stronger product.Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty