NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2012-20 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-20 Kawasaki Teryx 800
Taking your Kawasaki Teryx4 or Teryx 800 down some sketchy looking trails? Like to tackle those rocky terrains? Love hitting those mud bogs at top speed? If you like to do any of these activities, you're probably putting a lot of strain on your OEM axles and eventually, you're going to find yourself stuck due to an axle breakdown. Whether you've already found yourself in this state or you want to help avoid it, the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles are a great option for you.
These axles, made from heavy duty chromoly steel, are designed to make your machine even tougher. The axles provide you with an approximately 20% increase in axle diameter and approximately 15% increase in CV joint size. By beefing up your axle size, you can tackle all those challenges with peace of mind. The CV joint components are precision machined and feature induction heat treated bearings, reducing friction and increasing the CV joint strength and durability for a longer lasting axle.Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty