NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2015-20 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX / Mule Pro-DX / Mule Pro-FXR / Mule Pro-FXT / Mule Pro-DXT
The Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX or Mule Pro-FXT are both great options for the everyday user to accomplish any tasks you may throw at them. Often times though these machines are left lacking some ground clearance and the easiest way to accomplish this is by changing tire sizes or even a lift kit to help gain that crucial ground clearance. Often times when doing either of these the stock axle shafts cannot hold up to the stresses of these upgrades and end up failing. Hence why Demon Powersports has come up with these new Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles for your rig.
These axles are a big step up from the stock axles with an approximate 20% increase in the total axle diameter and a 15% Larger than stock CV joint, to help take combat the stresses of the lifts and tires. Then the internal CV components receive a level of care and engineering that only the Demon brand offers. All internal CV components are precision machined and have an induction heat treatment to insure only the best fit and function resulting in an ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees, making not only the shafts stronger but also the joints themselves. Overall if you’re looking for a great replacement for your Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX or Pro-FXT this is a great option for you!Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty