NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR S 800 / RZR 4 800
Plan on taking your Polaris RZR S 800 or RZR 800 down some crazy trails? Love to push your machine to the edge? When you're looking for ways to upgrade your machine and make it better, don't forget about upgrading your OEM axles. OEM axles are great but they often can't handle the stress and abuse that you put your machine through. The Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles are a great choice when you're looking to upgrade you machines suspension.
The heavy duty replacement axles are made using chromoly steel, which is extremely strong. An approximately 20% increase in axle diameter and approximately 15% increase in CV joint size means that you'll have beefer, stronger axle that will hold up longer to the challenges you throw at your machine. Not only is the axle larger, but the internal CV joint components are made with strength and durability in mind. The components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearings.Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty