- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2009-14 Polaris RZR S 800 and RZR 4 800
Ready to take Miss Daisy for a cruise? Yeah, we didn't think so. It sounds like you better start beefing up that drivetrain if you're going to ride that rig to the fullest. What better way to do that than to browse Side By Side Stuff's online supply of Polaris drivetrain, steering, and wheel spacer parts? We've got an offroad axle that can handle the breaking-bad you live for. Feast your face on the Moose Heavy Duty Axle for a RZR S 800.
Now, we can get all technical, but we'll spare you all of that. Here's what matters. The UTV axle is built for terrain battle. Whether you're fixing to dance the dunes, blaze trails, rip through open spaces, or tackle the pits, this offroad axles got your back. In fact, it's designed to perform in intense environments. You can take durability to the bank! Plus, it's pre-assembled, leaving more time to ride and less time slinging tools. It exceeds OEM modules across the board. With longer performance life, more rigidity, and improved function, you can't go wrong with Moose's RZR S 800 axle.Features:
- TPE dust boots for superior tear and puncture resistance
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints with premium heavy-duty, high temperature moly grease
- Precision rolled splines and threads improve fitment and wear
- High-strength, spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- Up to 35% stronger than OEM
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation