- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2006-15 Arctic Cat Prowler (See options above)
If you're browsing for a new UTV axle, chances are you've experienced bind or grind. Unfortunately, that factory assembly wasn't built to withstand the heavy loads on rough terrain, over a long time. What is designed to take the weight of the ride is a Prowler OEM Replacement Axle by Moose. Here's what makes this offroad axle better than stock. First, it's built with higher-quality materials. Second, engineering improves performance life like crazy. And the third... Let's dig into the third.
The Arctic Cat axle is pre-assembled. For those of you in shock, we will repeat it. It's already slapped together, so swapping the old out with the new is a walk-in-the-park. To dig in a bit deeper with reasons one and two, the SxS axle is constructed from Chromoly steel with moly packed boots and heat-treated joints. This is one tough S.O.B. That means while you are trekking through timber headed to your favorite deer stand, that limb in the way isn't going to bust the buggy's axle so easily. Plus, field testing is on another level. Once this puppy is formed, it is run through vigorous testing. You get maximized durability, spot-on fitment and extended performance life. What's left to do? Order up!Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation