- This Snow Plow System is for residential consumer use only.
- Do not "Ram" plow or use vehicle speeds in excess of 5 mph.
- Kit does not include winch mount, winch, plow markers or power angle pictured in some photos. The use of a winch is required to raise and lower the plow properly.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
There's no doubt this Can Am is versatile, whether you use it as a recreation or utility vehicle. If you live in a cold climate where snow can be a problem, the Commander Heavy Duty 72 Inch Snow Plow System by EMP can handle the strenuous chore. This UTV snow plow has been fabricated with the utmost craftsmanship and materials. It's just what you need to tackle the backbreaking task while sitting comfortably in your cab!
This offroad snow plow system is made to last season after season, from the all laser-cut parts that are MIG welded, to the powder-coated finish. EMP formed the component from heavy-duty American steel, including the SxS plow frame, moldboards, wear blade and more. Add the optional power angle package, and you'll have full operating control from inside your cab. Between the easy attachment and removal, along with the durable construction, you can't go wrong with this Commander snow plow system! Snow Plow Features:
Snow Plow Systems Include:
- Front mount
- Fabricated from A36 heavy duty American steel
- All parts are laser cut then MIG welded to ensure a perfect fit
- Powder coated for durable protection
- Plow frame made from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel
- Attaches in less than a minute with two hitch pins
- Plow raises and lowers with your winch (not included)
- Mold boards are made from 14 gauge steel and have 1/4" thick laser cut braces
- Pivots in the middle to reduce wearing down one side
- Manual angle adjustment (left, right, and center positions)
- Wear blade is made from abrasion resistant steel and is 4" high
- Parts are fabricated with the tab and slot method, fitting together like a puzzle before welding for a perfect fit
- Plow can easily be removed with six bolts
- Two trip springs
- One (1) 20" high x 72" wide plow blade
- Two (2) plow shoes
- One (1) plow swivel
- One (1) plow mounting plate
- One (1) Gen II plow mount
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $297.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!