NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-20 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
Chances are you use your Yamaha Viking for both work and play and if thatís a case you may know what we are talking about when we say those stock axle shafts have got to go. The weak OEM axles just canít take the abuse that youíre sure to put your machine under. Lucky for you our friends at Demon Powersports stepped up to the plate and came up with these heavy duty stock length axles as a quick and easy upgrade for your Viking 700.
Made from Chromoly steel and approximately 20% over stock axle diameter, these have a strong resistance to breaking and bending like the OEM. They didnít stop there either, the CV joints themselves also feature an oversized construction, they are also precision machined and feature an induction heat treatment to reduce friction and increase the strength of the joints. Also worth noting is the maximum swing angle achieved is somewhere around 45-47 degrees so premature failure of the axle due to axle binding is also alleviated. So if youíre looking for a better than stock axle replacement take a look at these Demon heavy duty axle available here.Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty