NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Your Polaris RZR S 1000 is a great machine and stands ready to conquer the trail, the dunes or even the rocks should the need arise. From time to time when you’re out riding something can, and probably will, happen to your machine causing a breakdown. Sometimes it’s your axles and when this happens, don’t stress it too much because we have your back. We offer the Demon Powersports Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles for your machine so you can get back having fun.
These heavy duty stock length axles are a direct replacement of the OEM axles except for one crucial part, they’re stronger and meant to take a worse beating. The axle shafts are made from a Chromoly steel and have an approximate 20% oversize in axle diameter and 15% larger CV joint size to take on those extreme obstacles that you are sure to tackle. The CV joint features components that are precision machined and have an ultimate swing angle from 45-47 degrees to ensure power is put to the ground without the dreaded axle binds that other axles can fall victim to. So if you’re looking for a replacement axle for an already damaged one or your looking to get some spares these Demon Heavy Duty Axles are great options for you.Features:
View Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty