- Does NOT fit Desert Editions or Trails and Rocks Editions.
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 Turbo
This buggy is a machine designed to take you on the ride of your life. However, if you want to go down those crazy trails and power through all those obstacles, then you probably need to upgrade your factory axles. OEM axles are just right for light trailing, but once you venture into the extreme, they are not up to par. The RZR XP 1000 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles by Demon will give you the confidence to pound the ground without catching yourself in a "bind." The burning question is, what makes this heavy-duty axle so much more intense than a standard factory? The answer is in the engineering and construction.
The UTV heavy-duty axle has about a 20-percent increase in shaft diameter along with around a 15-percent improvement in the CV joint size. These chromoly steel offroad axles feature internal CV joint components that are precision machined and have induction heat-treated bearings. What does that mean for you? You'll experience a decrease in friction and an increase in CV joint strength. Another advantage is the molybdenum grease packed thermoplastic boots. They are serviceable, which prolongs the RZR XP Turbo axle's lifespan and offer wear-preventions as well. There's a time to go OEM, and a time to go heavy-duty, so get your beefier Polaris axle today. Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty