- Does NOT fit High Lifter Edition, Desert Edition or Trails and Rock Edition.
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Tearing up the trails or racing in the sand can do a number on all types of driveline and suspension parts on your RZR. It seems those OEM axles just aren't tough enough to withstand the pressure when put to the test. Finding a suitable replacement, with all the different brands out there, takes a bit of knowledge. At Side By Side Stuff, we do the research ourselves, and we'd like to tell you about the 4XPRO RZR XP Turbo Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle.
Arriving at your porch with fully assembled inboard and outboard CV joints, this UTV axle won't take long to install. We all know the trails can be unforgiving at times, especially to measly axle boots. These side-by-side axles are constructed to meet OEM specs with heavy-duty construction. There is no need to stress if something goes wrong. 4XPRO stands behind their RZR XP 1000 axles with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. You won't find yourself stranded during your next trip with this Polaris RZR heavy-duty axle! Features:
- Fully assembled inboard / outboard CV joints with neoprene boots
- Brand new complete CV axle assembly
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty (excludes lift kits and torn boots)