- Does NOT fit High Lifter Edition, Desert Edition or Trails and Rock Edition.
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Tearing up the trails or racing in the sand can do a number on all types of parts on your RZR XP 1000. It seems those OEM axles just aren't tough enough to withstand the pressure when put to the test. Finding a suitable replacement, with all the different brands out there, takes a bit of knowledge. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we did the research ourselves and we'd like to tell you about the 4XPRO Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle.
Arriving to you with fully assembled inboard and outboard CV joints, this axle won't take long to install. We all know the trails can be unforgiving at times, especially to measly axle boots. No need to stress if something does go wrong, 4XPRO stands behind their axles with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Don't find yourself stranded during your next trip with the 4XPRO Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle! Features:
- Fully assembled inboard / outboard CV joints with neoprene boots
- Brand new complete CV axle assembly
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty (excludes lift kits and torn boots)