- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- Does NOT fit special edition machines.
- 2014-19 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-17 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900
- 2016-19 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Time after time, your UTV axles will snap, making it costly and timely. It can get frustrating, especially if you're having to replace them often. The All Balls Racing Ball Axle for select Polaris RZR models can make this problem few and far between. At Side By Side Stuff, we would rather you be out on the trails riding in your rig than spending time replacing parts.
There are a million reasons why you may be experiencing said axle binding. First, there's the suspension upgrade. Anytime you beef up those links, you're going to want to beef up your driveline parts. Suppose you've added heartier treads to the mix. That scenario could also cause binding. Hence, the need for these higher-quality UTV axles.
The leading edge eight-ball technology has made this SxS axle stronger and durable. Precision machined for perfect OEM fitment means no "hoping" it will slide right in there; it just will! So you can replace that old one and feel the smoother ride and increased joint strength.
Beyond the fitment, the Polaris RZR axle has outstanding design elements. We're talking 35-percent larger cages and races with a shaft exterior that is built for battle. In addition, the heavy-duty CV parts have neoprene boot covers, which are super tolerant to heat. Added to the Neoprene boot is hi-performance molybdenum grease to reduce heat and friction, making its lifespan longer than most. Furthermore, the black oxide coating used on the All Balls Racing 8 Ball Axle gives you ultimate rust and corrosion protection. With this aftermarket Polaris driveline part, you will be all set to hit that terrain at full speed!
So, what's not to want? Give your UTV driveline a make-over with quality aftermarket Polaris RZR parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff. You will not be disappointed.Features:
- Leading edge 8-ball technology
- 8 precision ball bearings allow for a smoother operation and increased joint strength
- Up to 35% larger cages and races for increased strength and durability
- Black oxide coating for ultimate rust and corrosion protection
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduces heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps