- Open positions are designed for low-speed operation ONLY.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 570 Crew
Put some comfortability in your ride and see just how much better your experience can be. How, you ask? That's easy, ditch the bugs, the intense drive winds and getting tanked by debris when you invest in an offroad front windshield. What's great about this Mid Size Ranger 570 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield is the balance between craftsmanship and features. It offers outstanding protection and is durable enough to take on abuse.
Direction 2 designed this UTV front windshield with durability and function in mind. They used GE Lexan MR10 to form the aftermarket accessory, which means it's abrasion and scratch-resistant. It's adjustable with three different options, shut, three-inches open or five and a half inches open. This allows the driver ventilation that is catered to his needs. Also included in the purchase, are nylon injected clamps and powder-coated stainless steel hardware. The Polaris flip-up windshield is ideal for your SxS demands. Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Made from .236" hard-coated & abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Opens 3" or 5 1/2" for increased ventilation
- Easy installation- no drilling required!
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware is stainless steel with a black-coated finish
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment