- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2015 Mid Size Ranger 570 Crew
- 2016-19 Ranger Crew 570-4
- 2016 2-seat Ranger 570 / ETX / EV
- 2017-19 2-seat Ranger 500 / 570 / EV
It's time to kick it up a notch on the trails as you race your buddies through rugged tree filled terrain, dodging dangerous obstacles along the way in your Mid Size Polaris Ranger 570. While your machine can zip and zag its way through these conflicts, not everything can be missed, and disheveled debris can make its way through the cab easily! No worries because with the Direction 2 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield mounted to your UTV, you'll earn perfect protection against those tough interferences in no time. Let's take a look at some of the many features that make up this impressive aftermarket product.
This windshield is built to take a serious beating with its MR10 hard coating on both sides that fights against abrasion, scratching and other damaging encounters for many years down the road. Its 1/4" thick polycarbonate structure comes complete with a custom bend design that hugs against the machines roll cage for added strength and is matched with smooth edges for added safety. All the mounting hardware needed to install is included and manufactured from sturdy stainless steel. Paired with the hardware are reliable polymer molded clamps that come complete with brass inserts. The windshield can be tilted to allow airflow in the cab at 3 different sturdy positions. These features, as well as a 1-year manufacturer's warranty, make this windshield a must for any off-road expedition, so consider ordering yours today.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release windshield piece – in just a few seconds, simply remove to allow for refreshing air flow with no tools require
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment