Applicability: 2016-20 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
Whether you 're spending time along the off-road domain or getting some chores done around the farm, your Can-Am Defender has been a reliable right-hand that has been through thick and thin with you. Although its tough exterior can master the trails, having no windshield makes everyone along for the ride vulnerable against branches, bugs and other annoying debris. While you enjoy the fresh breeze, you can't keep fighting through these messy encounters! No worries because here at Side By Side Stuff we have just what you are looking for with the Direction 2 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield. Gain the perfect combination of fresh air and protection.
With its MR10 hard coating, not only does this windshield protect, but it fights against abrasion and scratches for many rides to come, providing a clean and clear view every time. This 1/4" thick polycarbonate windshield is custom bent to fit snug around the stock roll cage for added strength and is cut with super smooth edges for a painless install. Along with its durable design, this windshield also comes complete with all the necessary hardware required to install, all of which is manufactured from stainless steel and finished with a black powder coating that's built to take on the elements for years to come. Each tilt position is built for maximum rigidity and when closed it can even be trailered at higher speeds. These features, matched with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty and much more make this aftermarket accessory a must for any driver, so purchase yours today and say good-bye to those bothersome battles through the brush!Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release top windshield piece – in just a few seconds, simply remove the top piece to allow for refreshing air flow with no tools require
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment