NOTE: There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
Having front cab protection is about as necessary as it comes. Otherwise, you're left with the element and other off-road transgressions that will ruin a ride. Thus, the Seizmik Versa-Vent Hard Coated Flip Up Front Windshield is needed for select Full-Size Ranger models being your next big purchase.
Now, this UTV windshield is not just your traditional run-of-the-mill unit. As a matter of fact, you may not find another with as many bells and whistles as this aftermarket accessory. This thing is full of unique engineering that improves comfort, aesthetics, and protection.
The side-by-side windshield has a polycarbonate construction that is hard-coat infused on both sides. As a result, this Polaris windshield is nearly shatterproof. At the same time, the hard coating keeps the assembly from yellowing or fading as quickly while being scratch-resistant to boot.
Along with the durable build, Seizmik includes tons of design elements that set this Full-Size Ranger windshield apart from the rest. For example, the UTV accessory includes gas-fill struts and spherical ball rod ends. This allows the windscreen to open and close with a smooth range of motion.
Additionally, the Polaris windshield has two built-in vents to use while the part is in a closed position. They are as durable as the windshield itself, made with impact-resistant tinted polycarbonate. Seizmik also tosses in gasket seals to ensure water and dust stay where it's supposed to. Outside the cab! Another sweet benefit from these vents is a decrease in low-pressure suction. All while making sure you have climate control throughout the cab should want a breeze.
We can't get enough of the Full-Size Ranger windshield by Seizmik. They have definitely outdone themselves with this UTV accessory. So what are you waiting for? Ditch the discomfort by shopping for Polaris parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Constructed from 0.220 inch thick two-sided hard coated polycarbonate provides maximum visibility
- One-piece gasket with fully welded seams and molded corners which creates a weather tight seal
- Single point release system that opens with a quick, low-effort twist of the handle and latches shut with minimal force
- Spherical ball rod ends that are utilized as self-aligning hinges which allows for a smooth range of motionless binding
- Gas-filled struts that smoothly open and close the windshield
- Two vents per windshield
- Vents are made of durable and impact resistant tinted polycarbonate and have a gasket seal to protect against wind and against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow, including built-in defogging vents
- Easy turn knobs so no tool required for installation
- Custom designed clamps with a low profile for no interference with other accessories
- Works with other OEM and Seizmik accessories such as mirrors
- Trailerable up to 65 mph
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment