NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2004-08 Polaris Ranger 500/700
With a chilly breeze, you can feel the icy winter months creeping up behind you and your Polaris Ranger 500 or 700. That windshield you already have on it may help block a small amount of those freezing gusts of wind, but you need more than just a mere shield. With the Doors, Rear Window and Top from Falcon Ridge, you earn the protection you need as you cruise around the busy farm. Let's take a glimpse into a few of the many great features of this enclosure.
First off, this enclosure is built to handle those dangerous branchy areas traveled daily with its abrasion resistant design. This means it won't rip or puncture when going through those rough patches. Along with a tough design, it stays looking new for a long period of time with fade resistant material that is matched with resistance against mildew and water. A clear Aquaview Vinyl makes up the windows and can be easily rolled back and stored with heavy-duty Velcro strapping. These are just a few of the many amazing features that are listed below! Check them out and consider this enclosure before winter strikes again!Features:
- Made to fit with most polycarbonate or acrylic windshields
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
- Doors and rear window are constructed of durable clear aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top