- Does NOT include windshield shown in some photos.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Kubota RTV 400 and RTV 900
Don't let the rainy season get you in a panic! Side By Side Stuff is here to help keep you dry and safe with the Doors, Rear Window and Top from Falcon Ridge. This enclosure is a great add-on to go with your existing windshield. With this aftermarket combo you can use your Kubota RTV 400 or RTV 900 year-round and will find it can allow you to keep working and stay dry even when the weather is not cooperating.
The Falcon Ridge doors, rear window and top come equipped with everything you need to install and also include care instructions to keep your accessory in great condition. The enclosure is made from a professional grade marine textile base that is waterproof, puncture, tear and abrasion resistant. The doors in this combo have a convenient roll-away feature and stow-away with heavy-duty Velcro straps when you do not want to use them. When you do use the doors zip up securely with a full length double pull YKK zipper.Features:
- Made to fit with most polycarbonate or acrylic windshields
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, and fade resistant
- Doors and rear window are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
View RTV 400 Installation Instructions View RTV 900 Installation Instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top