Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2014-19 CFMOTO ZForce 800 / ZForce 800EX and 2016-19 CFMOTO ZForce 500
Used when you already have a hard top and full windshield.
The doors/rear window combo is made from the best materials on the market. The windows are Aqua-View Smoked vinyl, giving you a clear view during all seasons. The rest of the material is a professional grade marine fabric that's 100% polyester. This material has a stabilized fit with a less than 1% stretch or shrinkage and stay-true long lasting colors, ensuring that your enclosure will look good for years to come with the proper maintenance. The material is water repellant, puncture resistant, tear resistant, mildew and UV resistant.
The doors open and close with YKK zippers, which offer crosswise strength that's unmatched and they are also attached to the strongest cord and tape currently on the market. The zippers are made with state-of-the art injection techniques. Marine sewing thread, made from continuous multifilament, high tenacity, heat resistant polyester yarns is used throughout the enclosure.
Like the rest of the 3 Star line, the doors and rear window is hand measured and handcrafted right here in the U.S.A. This helps ensure that you have a precise fit. The door/rear window combo comes with self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Door windows zips on 2 sides - the front and top
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom