Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700NOTE: There are currently no accurate photos of the cab enclosure on a Yamaha Rhino.
Your Yamaha Rhino 660 or 700 is a powerful work horse built for reliable performance around the farm. As the temperature drops and the days get shorter, you know it's only a matter of time before you and your machine are dealing with the struggles of the bitter Winter weather throughout the day and it's time to get prepared. With a wide selection of cab enclosures, heaters, and more, at Side By Side Stuff got you covered with the best wintertime accessories too help get through the day. One of these options is the Black Cab Enclosure by Classic Accessories.
This enclosure has marine grade fabrics matched with durable vinyl windows for superior strength against water and UV damage, abrasion and weathering. While the outside may take a beating, the inside of the cab, along with everyone in it, stays clean and dry throughout the day. When installing this item, you will find that set-up is super simple with the included rip-and-grip tabs and click-close straps that, when installed, provide a secure hold for long-lasting performance. These are just a few of the many options that make up this impressive aftermarket product, so consider one for your side-by-side today.Features:
- Includes half doors designed to work with factory Rhino doors
- Provides heavy-duty protection in all weather conditions
- Keeps the cab clean and dry in storage
- Large ultra-clear windshield material, doors and back window for excellent visibility
- Doors can be rolled back or completely removed for easy cab access and ventilation in warmer weather
- Mounts to the roll cage with click-close straps and rip-and-grip tabs
- Enhanced venting system for added circulation
- Includes adhesive backed rip-and-grip to further secure enclosure to your UTV
- Two-year limited warranty
This product can expose users to Bis (2-ethylhexyl) (DEHP) and/or other phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov