NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2017-22 Can Am Defender Max (4 seat models)
If you're looking to build your buggy into a year-round source of utility and fun, you need to wrap that rig. Here's what we mean. A bare car has zero accessories that increase protection, comfort or ride quality. So, once Jack Frost comes for a visit, you're left with two choices. First, you can bundle up, still freeze, and have a lack of movement. That doesn't work, right? So let's go with the second! Invest in the Defender Max Soft Doors and Rear Window by 3 Star Industries.
The fitment and savings are great about grabbing UTV enclosure pieces in a combo. These Can-Am doors and the rear window complement one another, offering a snug fit and a complete look. Another reason you can count on compatibility is the construction method. 3 Star Industries hand-crafts these off-road accessories through every process: measuring, cutting, and sewing. As a result, you get less than one-percent shrinkage with a stabilized fit.
Along with the notable engineering, having the right materials for outdoor conditions is crucial to the cause. 3 Star Industries nails it with choosing the correct fabrics for withstanding the elements. For example, the Defender Max soft doors and rear window frame consist of 100-percent polyester. This is a professional marine-grade textile. Next, the clear windows have an Aqua-View vinyl construction sewn to the edge with high tenacity, heat-treated marine-grade thread. Everything from top to bottom is dripping with durability. As a matter of fact, these units are puncture, UV, mildew, and tear-resistant while acting as a water repellent.
The bottom line is these side-by-side enclosure pieces will assist with the front windshield and top in totally wrapping the car up. This results in protection from the elements and environment while preserving the interior from premature wear and tear. In addition, it's easy to install using included Velcro, straps, and instructions. So, what's not to want? Get Can-Am Defender Max enclosures and heaters from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Can be used as a rear or middle panel
- Seals off the front or back of cab
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing 3 Star configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
- Optional Half or Full Doors