- Product is shipped freight. Please inspect product carefully before signing and accepting shipment. Once product has been signed for, we are no longer liable for damages that incurred during shipping.
- Residential delivery services do NOT include liftgate and/or inside delivery services. If you require one of those services, please select that above.
Applicability: 2016-21 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
Being an outdoorsman or woman, you know all too well what happens when Mother Nature gets dramatic. Aren't you incredibly thankful your SxS came complete with a factory top? Now, if you could only get protected from the front. Drive winds and bugs will do just as much comfort and interior damage as Mother Nature, which is why you need an aftermarket windshield. No worries, junkies, Side By Side Stuff has the perfect fit for your ride. It's the HardCabs Glass Front Windshield for an OE Roof. What's great about this Pioneer 1000 windshield is that it's strictly designed for compatibility with the stock top. There's no guessing game.
This thing is no joke. If you're trying to build the ultimate machine, this is the way to go. The Honda windshield is formed from tempered glass, much like your farm truck. It's a full-tilting windshield, so climate control is no problem for those extra sticky days. Here's the best part, you can drive with the component in any position at full speed. Why? Because HardCabs built the offroad windshield with integrated gas struts that can handle the way you ride. Get yours today from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Glass Windshield Insurance
- Tempered glass
- Designed to fit specifically with the Honda OE roof
- Special brackets are included to allow for latching of Honda OE doors
- Can be trailered at highway speeds
- Full tilting windshields
- Can be driven in any position, including fully open
- Supported in the open position by automotive-style gas struts
Optional Liftgate Services:
- 2 year glass windshield (max of 2 replacements within the 2 years)
- Must be purchased with the cab
- Covers windshield glass cracking or shattering after safe delivery
- Fault or tearing on internal safety lamination
- Does NOT cover anything besides the glass (ex: handles, hinges, gas springs, mirrors, labor, ect.)
- Deductible of $50 per replacement (payable upon claim, prior to shipment of new glass)
- Hardware must be removed from broken windshield and re-installed on new glass
- New glass will arrive pre-drilled for hardware and with a rubber seal on the perimeter
- New glass is shipped by truck, non-business and non-commercial delivery could be subject to additional shipping cost
- NOT available for rental fleets
Not sure how you're going to unload your new hard cab enclosure? No worries, with the liftgate services, the freight company will put your cab on the ground for you.Optional Inside Delivery Services:
Not sure how you're going to move your new hard cab enclosure? No worries, with the inside delivery services, the freight company will move your cab around for you, within their discretion, to help you get it closer to where you need it.Optional Scheduled Delivery:
Want to know when you're delivery will arrive so you can be ready? Need to unload the product so you don't need liftgate or inside delivery services? If so, get your delivery scheduled ahead of time. The freight company will reach out to you to ensure that someone will be available during a scheduled timeframe so you can be fully prepared.