- There are currently no accurate photos of the tow hook in any color option except for black.
- This tow hook will not fit with a rear Polaris bumper installed.
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 models have two different types of hardware , 10mm or 12mm bolts. To determine what size of hardware you have, you figure out which socket is used to remove the hardware. For 10mm hardware, you will use a 15mm socket and for 12mm hardware, you will use a 18mm socket.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Getting ourselves in an offroad pickle is what we do best. We see a honey hole, and we are determined to send it whether we are equipped to or not. It's safe to say, it's crucial to get outfitted with the means to get ourselves out of a said pickle, should we need to. High Lifter makes it easy with the RZR XP 1000 Signature Series Rear Tow Hook. This unit will be a lifesaver at the most opportune moment, plus its High Lifter durable and practical. Check it out.
The aftermarket backplate is a direct replacement to the factory assembly, using the OEM hardware for mounting. It's constructed for quarter-inch-thick steel with a welded open tow loop and completed with a heavy-duty powder-coated finish. This UTV rear tow hook will last year after year whether you're getting treacherous or not; you don't have to worry about corrosion or rusting. The RZR XP Turbo rear tow hook can work in conjunction with a tow strap or clevis hook, so getting out of the sticky icky won't be near as time-consuming and frustrating. Get outfitted for the way you ride. Shop Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Powder coated
- Bolt on application using factory hardware
- Provides a heavy duty 3/8" welded open tow loop
- Plate is 1/4" thick
- Engineered for use with tow strap or clevis hook
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov