Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and RZR XP 4 Turbo S
Just imagine yourself out with your offroad outlaw crew in your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and you start your engine. One of two things can take place here: One, you can mosey about your business and prep for the trail riding trip, or two, you can let it rip and watch as the jaws on your roady peers drop. The sweet purr of that deep, aggressive sound could only come from the HMF Titan Dual Slip On Exhaust. The aftermarket part is ideal for those UTV crusaders, wanting to increase performance, sound, and the quality of their ride.
Our pals at HMF were not playing around when they constructed this bad boy almost entirely of 304 stainless steel. With five and a half more horsepower and three pounds more torque providing massive gains over stock, your RZR XP Turbo S will be devouring any trail, any time! Do you like to wear your sound loud and proud or are you more of the quiet, passive type? HMF has a little something for everyone with options in color and volume. Give your RZR XP Turbo S the mechanical makeover it wants and the performance increase you deserve by upgrading to an aftermarket dual slip on exhaust.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust she1ls are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 5.5 more horsepower and 3 lbs. of torque over stock
- Retains the original turbo and down pipe heat shields