NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
Applicability: 2012-14 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X / Wildcat 4X
Are you looking to gain some extra horsepower to help project your Arctic Cat Wildcat to faster speeds at a much quicker time then you ever thought possible? We thought so! The guys at HMF Racing have designed and fabricated the Titan Full Exhaust for the Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 or Wildcat 4X. The system has some great benefits! One being that the full system is 10 lbs. lighter than factory exhaust. Letís take a look at what some of the other features are that make this exhaust a great option for you and your machine.
The HMF Titan full exhaust system is built from almost exclusively 304 stainless steel to help withstand the extreme temperature and abuse that youíre sure put the system through. The system itself is designed to gain you a additional 4 horsepower and 3 lbs. of torque while providing you with that deep aggressive sound that HMF is known for. If youíre looking for a real roaring system, we would definitely be looking at the Titan Loud System (XL) System. It is engineered more for the performance side of the spectrum, with an unrestricted internal core engineered to produce the most horsepower at a incredibly loud volume. This system may not fall within some trail noise restraints so be mindful of your trail regulations. But if thatís not something your concerned with and your looking to gain the most horsepower, the Titan XL is your system! In either configuration, the HMF Titan exhaust system is sure to please and is available here at Side by Side Stuff.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- Approximately 4 horsepower and 3 lbs. of torque gain throughout the power curve
- Weighs approximately 10 lbs. less than stock exhaust