- Due to California emission regulations, this item CANNOT ship to California.
- 2009 RZR S 800s will require the rear differential stabilizer bracket to be changed to the 2010 rear differential stabilizer bracket (Polaris p/n: 3235062).
- No fuel controller required.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR S 800 / RZR 4 800
Owning a Polaris RZR 800 isn't all balls to the wall extreme dune dancing, for some it's a getta way from life's hustle and bustle. Those casual drives through remote locations is nothing short of relaxing unless your sporting your factory exhaust equipment. With an aftermarket upgrade like the SLP Super Silent Exhaust you can ditch all that crazy drive noise and focus on a leisurely ride. The UTV muffler is more than just a sound absorber as it also will provide your RZR S 800 with a fantastic performance increase!
SLP had you casual UTV crusaders in mind with the engineering of this aftermarket muffler. Having a 5 decibel decrease in noise provides the you and passenger with the ability to enjoy a quieter experience while also being less disruptive to those around you. The UTV part has a 41% increase in airflow to give you optimal power for those times you want to push the limits. The best thing about the UTV world is there are no limits on what kind of enthusiast you want to be. If you are about that chill life in your RZR 800 grab the SLP silent exhaust at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 42% better air flow compared to the stock muffler
- Substantial performance increase and better throttle response
- 5 dB quieter than stock at 3300 RPM on the SAE J1287 test
- Features removable spark arrestor (NOT USFS approved)
- Replaces stock silencer and spark arrestor