- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
- This system will use a wideband oxygen sensor that has 18MM threads and we absolutely recommend using the HMF AFR+ Gen4 Fuel Controller.
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2016-18 Polaris RZR S 1000
The Polaris RZR S 1000 is a very powerful machine but we all feel everything can be better. The HMF Titan Slip On Exhaust would be a great addition to increase performance and sound. You’re going to gain approximately 2 lbs. of torque over your stock exhaust with this system.
When increasing your torque you will increase your horsepower by approximately 3 horsepower, each pony helps! You’re going to increase the sound by approximately 4dB louder than stock for the Titan XL Series and approximately 1dB louder than stock for the Titan Series. The exhaust is made with 304 stainless steel and features high performance glass wool packing.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust she1ls are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 3 horsepower and 2 lbs. torque gain over stock
- Titan Series is approximately 1dB louder than stock
- Titan XL Series is approximately 4dB louder than stock