- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
- This system will use a wideband oxygen sensor that has 18MM threads and we absolutely recommend using the HMF AFR+ Gen4 Fuel Controller.
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
Applicability: 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900
Your Polaris RZR S 900 or RZR 4 900 is your baby and it might be time to give it a little extra TLC. You may need to upgrade your exhaust from stock to the HMF Slip On Exhaust to get a better sound. It’s going to be about 1 dB louder than your stock exhaust with a deep aggressive sound.
The entire exhaust is made of 304 stainless steel and comes in two finishes. Designed to withstand extreme temperatures, this exhaust is a sturdy product that also features high performance glass wool packing. Check out the features and specifications for both the standard Titan and the Titan XL series to see which would be the best fit for you and your machine. Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust she1ls are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Titan Series weighs 5 lbs. less and approximately 1dB louder than stock
- Titan XL Series weighs 6 lbs. less and approximately 4dB louder than stock