- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- MUST reuse OE shroud for installation.
- 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 4 1000
- 2015-19 Polaris RZR RZR S 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Do you push your buggy to breaking-bad limits? They are built to take on terrain challenge like no other. However, sometimes we push so hard that our engine starts waving the white flag. In this case, it's most likely running hot because your radiator isn't getting enough air. This is an easy fix with a big payoff. All you need is the RZR XP 1000 Hi-Performance Cooling Fan by Moose. Why? Because more air means a cooler radiator, which results in optimized engine temperatures. In other words, more power. So how does this work?
Here's the deal. Moose designed this offroad radiator fan to look like OEM, but have the punch of high-performance. The component slips directly into stock locations using factory hardware, so no relocation mods are necessary. When you stack on the straightforward install with these performance increases, that's the big payoff. This particular side by side cooling fan offers a significantly higher CFM than OEM. Which means, drum roll, increased airflow volume being pushed to your radiator. Keep things chill when you shop SideBySideStuff.com for your Polaris intake, exhaust and engine performance parts.Features:
- Easily installs using original mounting hardware
- Typically higher CFM than stock
- Sealed waterproof and dustproof motors
- 6,000 hour brush life