NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2005-08 Polaris Ranger 500/700 and 2009 Crew
If you own a Polaris Ranger 700 you most likely have used that workhorse for countless farming tasks or property responsibilities. You've had plenty of time to learn just how many UTV aftermarket accessories it takes to successfully get your utility vehicle in the perfect performance and versatile condition to get done what needs doing. With all the UTV mechanisms you attach to your Ranger 500 it's probably about time to upgrade to a power source that will efficiently meet the demands of your electronic needs. An aftermarket Odyssey Extreme Series Battery has the means to do it!
The advanced UTV energy cell is constructed of pure lead plates with internally threaded left positive brass terminal with M6 SS bolts. This heavy duty engineering produces amazing starting power, rapid recovery, and deep cycle capabilities. With two times more power and three times longer lifespan than your factory battery you can rest assured that your Ranger 700 will be working hard for years to come! If you are tired of having a mediocre source of power or quick energy drainage get geared up with the Odyssey UTV aftermarket battery today at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today's vehicles
- Combines long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities
- Delivers a massive starting power and rapid recovery
- Internal threaded left positive brass terminal with M6 SS bolts, and L bracket adapter
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 900
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 330
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 28
- Reserve capacity: 52 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.64" L x 7.05" W x 5.04" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov