NOTE: THIS IS A MESH REAR WINDSCREEN NOT A HARD REAR WINDSHIELD.
Applicability: 2017-20 Can Am Maverick X3 (2 seat models)
There is no doubt as a proud Can-Am Maverick X3 owner, you put the pedal to the floor on the trails. Along the way, grime, dust and other debris flow in and make a disheveled mess of both the cab and your passengers. Get the protection you need with the airflow that you desire when you install the Rogue Powerscreen Rear Windscreen! This aftermarket accessory is great for any off-road expedition and here's why.
With its high-grade polypropylene webbing, it allows the breeze to flow freely throughout the cab, unlike other hard rear window options. Along with its wide-open design, it won't scratch or tear against rugged conditions and its mesh structure won't give off a glare. The Maverick X3 screen includes 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for additional slip resistance. In conjunction, the ultra-durable coil marine grade zippers fight against the elements from rust and wear. From its UV resistant Sun Guard thread to its wind tunnel tested quality, this UTV wind screen is a must for your next outing, so purchase yours today!Features:
- Improves visibility
- Won’t scratch or tear
- Improves airflow
- No glare
- Mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph
- Heavy duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties) Tensile strength of 1500 lbs
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. Ozone and UV resistant
- Sun Guard thread: Resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time
- Heavy duty coil marine grade zippers
- Mesh product engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength and durability and is fire resistant