Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Your Can Am Maverick isnít no chump when it comes to off-roading; its sole purpose in design was to conquer the trails and terrains that are nearest you. When it comes to rider comfort there is some room for improvement and accessorizing and thatís why weíre here at SideBySid Stuff.com. We offer a great line of products to give your machine a more comfortable ride and a custom one off machine. One such product thatís sure to help you in that department is this Spike PowerSports Hard Coated Vented Front Windshield.
The Spike Powersports crew went into design with one thing in mind with this windshield and thatís quality; let us tell you it shows. Constructed from 1/4" thick MR10 hard coated polycarbonate these windshields offer superior scratch resistance and impressive shatter and fracture resistance. Also, the windshield features a dual vented design to allow for dual climate control when you are out wheeling. Installing the windshield is a breeze with the supplied easy on straps and the model specific fitment. The Spike Powersports windshield also features a fitment that allows you to use the factory sport roof with no interference like some other aftermarket options.
Click to view Installation Instructions
- Constructed from 1/4" hard coated MR10 scratch resistant polycarbonate
- Lower sliding vent allows airflow to cool cab and reduce dust
- Two (2) separate sliding vents for dual climate control
- Vents feature a transparent light tint
- Quick removal with quick flip clamps
- Includes rubber gasket for tight seal
- Compatible with the OEM sport roof