Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2010-14 Ranger XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel / Diesel Crew
We all think we are good driver. The unexpected can happen at any time. You can be riding along and pop over a hill and bam - you hit a rock causing your a-arm to break on your Full Size Ranger 800. To give you protection you can add a-arm guards to take the hit for your machine. This set of four will protect both front and rear stock a-arm and CV’s allowing you to stay out of the shop as much as possible.
The Trail Armor guards are going to give you three-way protection meaning it protects the bottom and both sides. The four guards are all made of 1/2 inch thick UHMW. The UHMW is a plastic that is designed to absorb more hits than aluminum or steel. All of the mounting hardware and instillation is includes for easy instillation with no drilling required.Features:
- Set of 4, front and rear
- Made from 1/2" UHMW plastic
- Offers three sided protection - front, bottom and rear
- Absorbs impact better than steel or aluminum while also being lighter
- No drilling for installation required
- All mounting hardware and simple photo-documented installation instructions are included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $25.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.