Applicability: 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 800 / EV
When you use your Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 or 800 on the daily, unfortunate events are bound to happen at some point. Driving through a creek to get to your favorite hunting spot can make a great day go bad really quick if you don't have the correct protection on your machine! Don't let rocks or other debris ruin your day by damaging the components on the belly side of your sidexside. Get protected with the Trail Armor Full Skid Plate!
Crafted from 1/2" high density UHMW polymer, this aftermarket skid plate covers the full length and breadth of the UTV, including the front and rear differential. Not only are they lighter than traditional metal skids, they will not dent or rust, ensuring you a high quality product that will last for years to come! Cleaning couldn't be easier with the strategically placed drain holes that allow dirt and debris to wash out without having to remove the full skid! All necessary mounting hardware and instructions are included in purchase, making installation a breeze and allowing you to get back on the trails faster.Features:
- Made from 1/2" high density UHMW polymer
- Absorbs shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust
- Lighter than traditional metal skids
- Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out
- Easy to install jointed sections that cover the full length and breadth of the vehicle, including the front and rear differential
- Integrated side skids help protect outer floor board and rocker panel edges
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $43.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!