- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- Rock sliders are powder coated black, not orange, as shown in the picture above.
- 2015-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
Though you got your buggy to tear up the terrain, we bet you had no intention of tearing up your rock panels. Damage is inevitable when you wreak havoc on unpredictable terrain. Unless you are adequately protected from the environmental surprises that lurk around every corner. All you need is a set of RZR XP 1000 Rock Sliders by Rival, and you'll be good to go to shreds in sheer confidence. Let's see what these bad boys are all about.
First and most importantly, these offroad rock sliders are built to handle your harsh ride. Rival forms the components from heavy-duty steel tubing complete with a powder-coated finish. They are rugged, dirt-tough, and offer outstanding protection to the frame and plastics located under the rig's doors, or rock panels. Another significant aspect is the mounting design. The side by side rock sliders is designed to install tightly against the vehicle for a sturdy and structurally sound integration. Protect your asset today!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Integrated mounting to fit snug against your machine
- Powder coated black
- Hardware and instructions included
- Easy to mount