NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2016-22 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
A Honda is a versatile vehicle. It's fully capable of tearing through mud and getting things done around the farm. Where it lacks is being adequately prepared for the unpredictable environment. Your suspension components take some abuse, which means you need to install some security. Have you considered the Pioneer Front A-Arm Guards by Rival?
Rival laser-cuts the aftermarket guards from heavy-duty aluminum, which provides lightweight durability. Once it's formed, they complete the process with a powder-coated finish that adds to the strength and offers corrosion prevention. Rival also included plastic deflectors to extend coverage to the CV joints. Once you get yours purchased, you can get them mounted using factory bolt holes and get your ride on with peace-of-mind protection.Features:
- Manufactured from 5052 H32 high strength 4mm aluminum
- Laser cut and powder coated
- Deep stamped where able to add strength
- Utilizes factory mounting points and additional brackets
- Drain and maintenance holes
- Hidden fastening and special plate washers when required