Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-21 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
There's no question your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 is no joke with its impeccable work ethic, it also has no problem heading an offroad venture. Unfortunately, with the hauling and towing, not to mention the abusive trips through the timber for that secluded hunting ground, your drive belt is tired! For the workload and terrain game you need a little something-something that will bring your Ranger XP 900 to its full potential. This Trinity Sand Storm Drive belt, for instance, is a reliable UTV aftermarket part that shows you just how high your torque and horsepower capacity truly is.
Trinity used the best of the best with this construction to ensure it could hold up against heat and friction. The UTV aftermarket belt doesn't slip and has an increased grip allowing for the highest level of proficiency while transporting power from your clutch to your transmission. With the top notch engineering this UTV part provides maximum power to your Ranger Crew XP 1000 earning this bad boy the title of being the strongest on the market! Being four times stronger than your OEM component we're thinking this is one aftermarket upgrade you need to add to that mechanical structure of yours!Features:
- Stronger and more heat resistant than Trinity's Extreme drive belts, these are perfect for desert riding or aggressive drivers.
- Superior to OEM, S and E compound quality, higher tensile strength cord construction, and DUMAX™ / BDC™ top cog compound to retain cord rigidity and better adhesion of top cog to cord construction.
- High-temperature, heat-resistant polymer DUMAX™ with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction.
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temperatures.
- Helps retain cord line position — won’t expand or bulge out under top cog under squeeze pressure.
- Carbon fiber with DUMAX™ high-temperature compound.
- Next generation cog design with DUMAX™ compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- 1 Year Warranty (only valid if used with Trinity Racing clutch Kit)