Whether you ride the muddy trails in your Polaris RZR or work the swamps with your Yamaha Rhino by your side, those marshy paths can be a mess. With soaking wet pants and mushy, mud-filled shoes, it's hard to be comfortable with a long day ahead. With the Women's Shield Series Insulated Breathable Waders by Gator Waders, you can get the coverage needed to keep your clothes nice and dry in even the murkiest conditions. Let's check out some of the cool features.
With highly durable legs, knees and seat areas, these waders will bring long lasting performance for years to come, rain or shine. They include a Neo/Flex rib gusset that allows for additional layers to be added on those chillier days on the trails and come complete with thermal cotton insulation for added warmth. Even in the wettest conditions, their 100% waterproof material and 1600g Thinsulate boots keep out any moisture that may come about. From their fleece lined pockets to the magnetic chest pocket and much more, these waders are a great way to stay warm and dry with any dirty job or rough riding adventures.***SEE DIAGRAM FOR SIZING***Features:
Click here to view Warranty & Repair information.
- Neo/Flex rib gusset to allow waders to contour to your body and expand for added layers
- Magnetic chest pocket (This pocket is not waterproof)
- Thermal cotton insulation
- Fleece lined hand warmer pocket with weather guard flaps
- 100% breathable waterproof material
- 360˚ reinforced legs, knees, and seat for maximum durability
- 6 shell holder sleeves (up to 3.5")
- 1600g Thinsulate boots