NOTE: SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
When you're ripping it up with your roady friends in your Polaris RZR or Can Am Maverick you have two priorities: first is being safe and the second is having the biggest blast ever! These aspects can easily be done with wearing a helmet and tapping the accelerator but why not amp that safety and thrill up with an intercom system? This aftermarket Two Person Intercom System with a 60W Radio and Helmet Kit by Rugged Radios is the best of the best and let us here at Side By Side Stuff tell you why!
This incredible UTV aftermarket accessory features an aluminum extrusion housing, two helmet audio devices, a music and cell phone switch, along with many others! The helmet kit is super universal fitting in to most head gear while having a multitude of capabilities. The ability to listen to sick beats while having your buggy busting fun is made easy with the music and cell phone switch, but when it's time to holler at your offroad outlaw comrades simply get to talking and the volume decreases. Amplify your UTV experience with the aftermarket intercom system from Rugged Radios!RRP696 Intercom Features:
- 60 watts
- Operable for 2-4 persons, expandable up to 8 places
- Aluminum extrusion housing for total circuit shielding
- Built-in Bluetooth for music and cell phone streaming
- High output amplifier for Bluetooth functions
- Music / cell phone switch
- Music play / pause and cell phone connect / disconnect button
- Double stacked know for volume and VOX control
- 2 way radio ready
- Auxiliary port for hardwiring external devices
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
Helmet Kit Features:
- Digital or analog operation
- IP67 rated waterproof sealed housing
- Superior digital audio clarity
- Powerful Mitsubishi Transmit (TX) amplifier
- Clear-Hear superheterodyne receiver
- Programmable, quick-access controls
- RFI reflective aluminum chassis
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Easy access remote accessory hub
- Upgradeable firmware
- 55 watts
- Speakers install easily with a peel and stick Velcro back
- Universal fit for most helmets
- Dura-Link sealed connection between intercom cable and helmet kit plug
- Low gain dynamic mic circuit
- Clear hear audio speakers
- Clear communication in loud environments
- Flex boom noise cancelling mic
Optional Magnetic Radio Cover:
- (1) RRP696 Rugged intercom
- (2) 12 ft. Off-road intercom cables
- (2) Alpha audio helmet kits with Dura-Link & Flex boom mic
- (1) Digital M1 radio
- (1) Dual band 1/4 wave antenna with spring
- (1) UNI-MAG - Universal NMO antenna mount
- (1) Coil cord driver push-to-talk button
- (1) Straight cord co-driver push-to-talk button
Any UTV enthusiast knows that when it comes to finding your perfect radio and intercom set ups, you're going to make sure your investment is covered. With the Rugged Radios Magnetic Radio Cover, you can make sure that dust is kept out and quality is kept in. This kit comes with everything you need, including the Low Profile RRP696 Bezel that minimizes the thickness of your intercom system, allowing the room needed to install your cover! The easy install is as simple as having steel mounts in place with your radio and just simply putting the radio cover on with the 4 strong magnets. With the tough rubber gasket skill and quality design this radio cover is a perfect addition to your investment! View Installation and Operating InstructionsRugged Radios Licensing Agreement
By selecting the "Yes, I agree" in the options above, you are stating you agree to the terms below.Rugged Radios FCC License Sharing
Rugged Radios has licensed 71 channels for use in the United States under its FCC Call Sign WRCL361. We make these channels available for sharing with eligible radio customers pursuant to Section 90.179 of the FCC’s rules. Customers may share Rugged Radio’s licensed frequencies if they sign the agreement below, and if they are eligible to use the frequencies under Section 90.35 of the FCC’s rules. A customer is eligible if they use the frequencies for a commercial activity, in this case, for professional racing.FCC License Sharing Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement. Read it carefully and consult with your attorney before clicking “I Agree.”
1. I agree that I will only use the Rugged Radio channels during professional races. races and trade shows, for commercial reasons-only.
2. I agree that I will only transmit on approved channels/frequencies in specific geographic areas. I have read the channel list and will only transmit on a particular channel in the specific area listed in the list.
3. I agree that I may only transmit on the Rugged Radios frequencies on Part 90 radios sold to me by Rugged Radios or an authorized dealer of Rugged Radios.
4. I agree not to program the radio to operate on channels that are not properly licensed to the user under FCC rules, or to operate at power levels higher than permitted under FCC rules. I understand operation that is not consistent with FCC rules will not be sanctioned by Rugged Radios and may be reported to the FCC. Rugged Radios is not responsible for my violations of this agreement or FCC rules. Any violation of FCC rules or this agreement will result in termination of this agreement and revocation of my permission to share use of the Rugged Radio frequencies, and I will be responsible for any resulting fines from the FCC.
5. My membership will expire in 12 months and it is my responsibility to renew this agreement with Rugged Radios.
6. I understand and agree that Rugged Radios may revoke, change or modify this agreement at any time.
7. By providing my information below and clicking "Yes, I Agree," I understand that I am agreeing to the above terms of this agreement.