- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- The Intercom System alone does NOT allow communication with other vehicles. To talk between vehicles, you will need a radio, coax, antenna, and push-to-talk system.
Whether you're a serious side by side racer or hardcore trail blazer, wearing a helmet for protection is a given but it can make it difficult to communicate with your co-driver. At Side By Side Stuff, we offer the 2 Person Helmet Kit and Intercom System by Rugged Radios for your UTV communication needs. With the 2 Person Intercom System, you'll get race proven performance, total VOX control between riders, and the most universal intercom available that can be configured to almost any application.
The helmet kit features the patent pending Dura-Link Seal to create a watertight connection between the intercom cable and the helmet kit plug to protect the wires from water, mud and dirt that can affect audio performance. Enjoy listening to your favorite tunes with the universal 3.5mm front music port and included music cable that streams music from your iPod, iPhone, Smartphone or MP3 player. With total Voice Operated Transmission or VOX, you simply speak at a specified volume level which is adjusted with the VOX control on the intercom, and the music is automatically muted when conversation begins and softly comes back on when the conversation ends.RRP696 Intercom Features:
Helmet Kit Features:
- Dimensions: 4.5"(width) x 4.125"(depth)
- Operable for 2-4 persons
- 25 watts
- Aluminum extrusion housing for total circuit shielding
- Total VOX (voice operated transmission) control
- Front 3.5mm music-in port with auto music muting
- Front quick connect port for cell phones (cable sold separately, see options)
- Detachable rear music / cell / audio port connection
- Adjustable depth and angle with quick mounting "L" bracket
- Precision tune mic gain control
- High output amplifier for outstanding music listening
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
- Clear filtered audio circuiting
- Speakers install easily with a peel and stick velcro back
- Universal fit for most helmets
- Dura-link sealed connection between intercom cable and helmet kit plug
- Low gain dynamic mic circuit
- Clear hear audio speakers
- Clear communication in loud environments
- Flex boom noise cancelling mic
Optional In-Dash Intercom Mount:
- (1) RRP696 intercom
- (2) 12 ft. intercom extension cables
- (2) HK-OFSP Dura-Link helmet kit with flex boom mic
- (1) 3.5mm straight music cord
- (1) 2 pc. L-bracket intercom mounting kit (requires drilling)
Mount your RRP696 Intercom with this flush style mounting bracket. Black anodized, stamped steel offers durable and secure mounting for a variety of dashes. This mount requires you to cut a hole in the dash to install.
Optional Cell Phone-To-Intercom Cable:
This cable is required to connect your phone to your intercom in order to make and receive calls through the headset. It also acts as your music cable to stream music into your intercom. Using this cable will deactivate the VOX feature.
This cable is compatible with Motorola, Samsung, LG, Apple or any phone equipped with a 3.5mm input port. Choose between a front connection or rear connection.
View Installation Instructions